Sunday, January 12, 2014

Frozen

            Frozen is a movie worth seeing. Though it is an animated Disney movie it is definitely one of the top movies. My argument as to why you should see this movie is simple, who doesn’t want to see a cute little movie? That is a hypothetical question, because I know a lot of guys would be like I don’t want to, but trust me guys this movie is even for you.
            First reason you should see Frozen is because it’s the cutest little story ever! It’s an anime movie (which from experience I’ve noticed a lot of guys like Anime) so they should enjoy this anime movie too. The movie is completely centered on the princess Anna and the new to be Queen Elsa, and of course Kristoff the guy that goes on a journey with Anna.
            My experience with Frozen is that I got told my everyone to go see it and I’m like I’m not seeing some stupid dumb anime Disney movie, but was dragged to the movie by my friends (it was either Frozen or Saving Mr. Banks and I chose Frozen), so I went to the movies with two of my friends who both hadn’t seen the movies either and during the previews this hilarious Mickey Mouse scene came on and everyone in the movie theater was laughing. Anyway, the movie started and I was like great a musical movie because the beginning of the movie there was some singing going on. Well, needless to say, by the end of the movie I’m like why did I not see this earlier?   
            The ending to the movie was perfect because the song by Demi Lovato called Let it Go is an amazing song and fits perfectly with the movie. The reason people loved this movie so much was because of the comedy in it. I seriously have not laughed at a movie so much. It’s sad that a Disney movie is funnier than a legit comedy movie. But anyway I think that’s why people enjoyed it so much because I haven’t heard one person dis the movie at all. Even some guys I talked to love the movie, so guys and girls just go and watch it.  Trust in me that you’ll be laughing your booty off the whole time and will enjoy it.

            Frozen is the perfect amount of cute little love story and comedy to have both adults and kids absolutely love the movie. Who doesn’t love to laugh a lot? So if you can’t take my word for it or my friends words for it, go see the movie I guarantee you’ll at least laugh a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment