Sunday, January 19, 2014

Daughters of the Moon series

            Daughters of the Moon by Lynne Ewing are a book series about witches or something like that. Basically, the main characters can do stuff that ordinary girls can’t like Serena reads minds, Jimena has premonitions, Vanessa can become invisible, and Catty can travel back in time.
            Now I’m completely fuzzy on what happened and what not, like I can barely remember what the ending to series was, but the series is composed of thirteen books and each one focuses on one of the girls being Catty, Jimena, Vanessa, and Serena mostly, I recall there being like a few books where I believe it focuses upon some other people, but all is about the same story that all ends up together in the end.
            I definitely recommend this book to high school females. I really enjoyed it, and would go back to reading each book, but I only own the first three books. Now these books are pretty easy read with each book being about 300 pages each, so not too hard of a read. I read a book each night and finished all of the books just in about thirteen days.
            These series is really interesting and the last book was amazing when they finally pieced everything together into that last book and it just kind of all unfolded what happens to all of the girls in the series. I think some of it was a bit depressing, but I don’t remember why…Anyway, I do recommend this series; it’s a nice easy read and is a very enjoyable book about the supernatural. So read the first book, you just might get attached if you like supernatural books. And the character Staton is pretty interesting to follow up on what happens to him. The characters are easily relatable and I just applause this series from what I can remember from it, that’s all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment