Sunday, May 4, 2014

Animals

            Animal movies are some of the cutest movies. One of my favorite animal movies is called Milo and Otis; it’s about a cat and a dog. I’m not sure about the breed of the cat, but the dog is a pug and it’s a really cute movie. I just overall love animal movies.
            When I was younger I liked to watch all these different animal movies like the Fox and the Hound, Charlotte’s Web, the Lorax, Marley and Me, Racing Stripes, and many other movies that are adorable. Though my favorite is Milo and Otis basically the movie has a narrator that explains what is happening to Milo and Otis in the movie. I find it quite entertaining and used to love that movie when I was younger (actually I still do). My favorite part in the movie is when Milo and Otis are playing hide and seek and Milo tries to find creative ways for Otis to not find him. But then that’s where the story begins from there. The music at the end of the movie is pretty entertaining as well it goes with a song that I believe is like Walk Outside or something like that it’s a pretty cute song. Here’s the link if you want to listen to it. But I think that these movies that are about animals are great movies for little kids to watch, and as a kid I absolutely loved animals, so I think there should be more movies that have animals in it like Milo and Otis.
            Another cute animal movie is the Fox and the Hound which is a Disney movie and it kind of is like Milo and Otis, but Milo and Otis have more of an adventure whereas the fox and the hound (Toad and Cooper) is more of a movie about friendship. But animal movies are inspiring to kids because they put little life lessons within the movies for the kids to learn upon. Now Marley and Me is a complete tear jerker because at the end Marley is getting old and he’s dying and you know it’s coming, but it’s just so sad and depressing. Oh, and another good movie is Planet Earth, a lot of the focuses are one plants, but it also has real animals and real footage. It’s very educational as well because it has a narrator giving you all these facts about plants and animals.

            Overall I just think more movies should revolve around animals because I just absolutely love animal movies and think they are the cutest thing though they are meant for a younger audience I still will go back and watch some of these movies since I loved them so much as a kid.  

No comments:

Post a Comment