Thursday, May 15, 2014

Avatar

            Avatar is one of the best movies with all the graphics and details the movie has. I remember the movie came out in 2009 (so like 5 years ago) and I went to see the movie with my dad in 3D. Ever since then I think I’ve watched the movie at least twenty times.
            So what is Avatar about? Well, in short terms of describing the movie it’s about these blue people called the Na’vi that live on Pandora. And cue music to I’m Blue by Eiffel 65. Actually, thinking of that, how cool would it have been if the Na’vi when they meet this foreign guy, Jack, if they just all started singing I’m Blue? That would have made the movie even more awesome than it already is.
           One thing about the movie it’s about a three hour movie where usually most movies these days are around about two or maybe two and half if it’s a really good movie. One thing that was really creative on this movie was the people (Na’vi). I don’t know if it was graphics or make up, but it looked really cool. Actually, the overall background was really cool looking. The places where the filmed the movie seemed mainly in Hawaii which is probably why it looks so pretty in the movie. The amount of time they must have spent on the film must have taken awhile because it really is pretty and a rather long movie. Another thing is that it's actually a good story line like I found it highly interesting as a viewer of this movie. In regards to the story line at the very end of the movie there is a big war that occurs and I actually got really into the movie once it got to the fighting part and the awesome creatures that the Na'vi fly on. 
             But overall I think that Avatar was definitely one of the best movies of 2009 (which it came out right when 2009 ended because it came out about Christmas time). So if you are bored out of your mind some day and want to watch a movie I suggest Avatar since it has a good story to it and it’s pretty easy to get into it. One thing though is I believe they are having a sequel to the movie eventually and though it’s not out yet…I just know that Avatar will be way better than anything they try to do now. So go watch Avatar it really is a movie for both teenagers, adults, and of any sex.


No comments:

Post a Comment