Saturday, September 28, 2013

The Notebook

                The Notebook by: Nicholas Sparks is an all time favorite read and movie for many teenagers and young-adults because it’s an inspiring movie and book. When I read this book I loved how Noah and Allie had this close bond with each other even after all the years that had passed. I for one loved the novel, and I continued to read other Nicholas Sparks novels because I loved the Notebook so much.
             “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you.
            My opinion on this quote is that it is one of the most romantic letters ever, and that if any guy ever sent a letter or in today’s age, sent a text like that a girl would definitely think it’s cute and romantic. I love romantic movies and romance novels and I’m a totally sappy for romance because of the fantasy in them. I wish that stuff like that happens in everyday life, so I watch romance movies and read romantics books.
            Now normally I say there is some deeper meaning to quotes and what not, but this quote says it all basically, so it’s a bit hard for me to elaborate on it. I decided to put this quote on my blog because my blog is about books and movies and every blog needs at least one gooey romantic quote that makes girls swoon and gush out.
            The quote in the second paragraph isn’t the only cute quote from the Notebook there are several others that I like, but that is most definitely my favorite because in the novel Noah keeps sending Allie all these letters, not giving up on his romance with her; which is really adorable. The next quote in this book/movie that I like is:
I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.
Again I just thought that was a really cute quote and think that if people love romantic movies or novels it is definitely worth it to watch or read the Notebook because of Nicholas Sparks talent in creating romance novels and of the director Nick Cassavetes for doing a fabulous job with the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment