Sunday, February 9, 2014

Disney Movies

                Disney movies are some of the best movies that have ever been made. There are so many classical Disney movies that people like. Usually, someone will at least love at least one Disney movie whether it be the Lion King, Beauty and the Beast or newer movies like Frozen, Tangled, or Saving Mr. Banks. Disney movies seem to be the movies to enjoy, especially at a younger age.
            There are so many Disney movies that people still enjoy even though its over twenty years old like the Lion King movies, Beauty and the Beast, Aristocats, Lilo and Stitch, the Fox and the Hound, 101 Dalmatians, the list goes on and on of Disney movies that are still great to watch even twenty years later. The older Disney movies actually are my favorites like some of them I listed above because they’re just cute little stories that are cartoons and entertaining to watch. Out of all the Disney movies I think a favorite of mine is the Fox and the Hound just because as a little girl I loved animals and just loved to see animals talking to one another, so basically all of the talking animal Disney movies that are a bit older I’ve most likely seen. I definitely suggest Disney movies to little kids because there is very little violence, there’s proper language, and the story is usually pretty fun.
            Now there are some newer Disney movies that I just find appalling like some of them they aire on Disney channel (no offense to those Disney movies, but I just think they aren’t as good of the stories back then; maybe because I have a love for cartoon movies.) So one of the newer Disney movies that I like is the newer movie Frozen, it was very cute; I just really enjoyed the movies along with many others that are why they got some award for it. Another newerish Disney movie that I loved was Up, that story was hilarious and had a cute love story of two old people at the beginning and who can forget Kevin!
            Just listing a few Disney movies makes me think of some other ones that I loved too like Monsters Inc, Mulan, Holes, the Sword in the Stone, Treasure Planet, Dumbo, Bambi, Tangled, and so many others that I should probably stop listing all of them; my point though is that Disney movies especially the older ones are really good and are worth watching because it’s entertaining and appropriate G rated movies. My suggestion is for people to watch some of them that I listed because all of them are good in their own ways, but all are interesting and unique stories that I think children and even adults will love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment